UGC NET 2022: Revised dates for application form
|Events||Earlier Date||Extended Date|
|On-line Submisison of Application Form||30 April 2022 to 20 May 2022 (upto 05:00 P.M.)||24 May 2022 to 30 May 2022 (up to 05:00 P.M.)|
|Successful Final Transaction of Application Fee||20 May 2022 (upto 11:50 P.M.)||30 May 2022 (upto 11:50 P.M)|
|Correction facility||21 May 2022 to 23 May 2022 (up to 09:00 P.M.)||31 May 2022 to 01 June2022(up to 09:00 P.M.)|
You have successfully cast your vote
Candidates should note that earlier the date for the correction facility was May 21 to May 23, 2022, but later the date was extended and to May 31 to June 1, 2022. Also, the date of online submission of the application form was extended too. Earlier the date was April 30 to May 20, 2022 but it got extended to May 24 to May 30, 2022.
Also Read: UGC NET Exam 2022: Last date to apply
“Candidates will be able to make corrections in their pariculars in their respective online application form (as per Annexure-1) at https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in, during 31 May 2022 to 01 June
2022 (up to 09:00 P.M.),” reads the official notification. Candidates are also advised to keep a close check on the sites of NTA – www.nta.ac.in & www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in, for all the latest updates.
UGC NET 2022: How to make corrections in application form
1. Visit the official website of UGC NET – www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
2. On homepage, click on the link (to be activated soon) available for UGC NET 2022 application form correction facility.
3. A new page will appear, enter your login credentials such as Application Form, Application No, Password and Security Pin and click on submit.
4. Check all your details earlier filled and make the corrections, wherever necessary.
5. Cross-check all the details and click on submit.
6. Download the application form and take a printout for future use.
For further clarification related to UGC-NET December 2021 & June 2022, the candidates can also contact at 011-40759000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.